Apple Pie Overnight OatsDec 07, 2021
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe that will keep you satisfied all morning long? Look no further than these delicious Apple Pie Overnight Oats!
They're perfect for busy high performers who need a nutritious breakfast they can prepare quickly and easily.
Plus, they taste amazing - like apple pie for breakfast! So why not give them a try today?
You won't regret it!
Prep: 5 minutes
Chill: 2 hours
What You Need for the Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 medium apple grated
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1.5 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What You Need to do
- Combine all ingredients together in a container, cover with a lid and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least two hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and top with your favorite toppings.
You can save the recipe below and use the barcode to easily scan the nutrition facts into your MyFitnessPal for seamless calorie/macro tracking.
Share this with a friend or tag me @KiserCoaching for an awesome free gift!
Also, don't forget to grab my FREE delicious Tasty Sauces, Marinades, & Salad Dressings Recipe Guide! Just click the image below!
Don't miss a beat!
Learn to save time and fit into smaller pants size with my FREE Meal Prep Like a Pro Guide!
I hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.