Cod in Curry Sauce with Green BeansSep 28, 2021
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
What You Need
- 1 lb cod fillets, skinless
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 7 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 5 ounces green beans
- 7 ounces uncooked rice
- 4 lime wedges to serve
- salt & pepper
What You Need to do
- Cook the rice as per instructions on the packaging
- Season the cod with salt and pepper and then rub with one half of the curry paste
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan and fry the fish on both sides. Transfer to a plate
- Add the green beans and the cod into the curry sauce. Cook for 5 minutes more then serve with the rice and lime wedges
Share this with a friend or tag me @NikkiKiserLive for an awesome free gift!
Also, don't forget to grab the awesome and FREE Time Crunch Workout Guide! Just click the image below!
God bless your journey,
Don't miss a beat!
Learn to save time and fit into smaller pants size with my FREE Meal Prep Like a Pro Guide!
I hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.