Low-Carb Turkey SaladApr 14, 2021
Prep: 25 mins
Cook: 0 mins
WHAT YOU NEED
For the salad:
- 1lb. (450g) cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 1 cup (70g) white cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup (70g) red cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, finely sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 6 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 cup (100g) bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp. coriander, chopped
- 3 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup (30g) almonds, chopped
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup(60ml) tahini
- ¼ cup(60ml) water
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. honey
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Prep all the vegetables, wash and peel where necessary. Place the shredded cabbage, turkey breast, peppers, radishes, sliced onions, grated carrot, coriander and almonds in a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Make the salad dressing by blending all the dressing ingredients together until creamy.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss to cover. Serve straight away or store in the fridge until required.
Nutrition per serving:
I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think. Or tag me in a pic if you make it @NikkiKiserLive to be entered in for our monthly prize!
Also, don't forget to pick up my FREE Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipe Guide!
Health & Happiness Ninja
Don't miss a beat!
Learn to save time and fit into smaller pants size with my FREE Meal Prep Like a Pro Guide!
I hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.